HC Awards – how to apply?

To apply for the Happiness Camp Awards in the categories of Outstanding NGOs, Happiness-Focused Organizations, and Inspiring Personalities, follow these simple steps:

Step 1: Choose the appropriate category

Select the category that best represents the applicant: Community Impact for outstanding NGOs, Happiness Innovators for happiness-focused organizations, or Happiness Ambassadors for inspiring personalities.

Step 2: Prepare the required documentation

Gather the necessary information and supporting documents to showcase the applicant’s achievements and commitment to promoting happiness in the workplace. This may include project descriptions, case studies, testimonials, videos, images, and any other relevant materials that demonstrate the applicant’s impact.

Step 3: Complete the online application form

Visit the Happiness Camp Awards application page and complete the online form for the chosen category. Be sure to provide accurate contact information, a summary of the applicant’s achievements, and attach the supporting documents prepared in Step 2.

Step 4: Submit the application

Review the completed application and submit it before the specified deadline. You will receive a confirmation email once your submission has been successfully received.

Step 5: Public Voting and Jury Evaluation

After the submission period has closed, the Happiness Camp Awards Committee will review all entries and select the finalists for each category. Public voting will then commence, accounting for 30% of the final score, while a panel of experts will evaluate the remaining 70%. The winners will be determined based on the combined scores.

Step 6: Awards Ceremony

Winners will be announced and celebrated at the Happiness Camp Awards Ceremony. Attend the event to connect with fellow happiness enthusiasts, share your achievements, and be inspired by the incredible work of others in the field.

Don’t miss this opportunity to be recognized for your efforts in building a happier working world. Apply now and join us in celebrating the power of happiness!